The assembly process is supported by the factory manual. Each stage of assembly is estimated at 1~2 hours but your
actual time could vary depending on your skill level and tools used. A
forklift or overhead lift is helpful but not neccessary. Air tools will
also speed the process but hand tools will suffice. You and a friend should
anticipate spending a two day weekend assembling and testing your tractor
using only basic tools.
1. Remove the steel angle iron crate and plastic from around your
tractor, check over components.
2. Lift tractor body and bolt on the front wheels, fill and charge
3. Attach rear fenders, roll bar and then rear tires.
4. Attach front weight frame and install your battery and cables.
5. Attach hood.
6. Connect all electrical cables.
7. Attach the three point and center arms.
8. Grease all zerks. Check all oils. Add radiator coolant and add
diesel to fuel tank.
9. Prime the injector pump, start the engine and check all indicator
10. Drive and check all functions. Check all fluid levels again
and top as necessary.
Your tractor and/or loader combination comes in a steel crate.
Remove the Crate Frame, Protective Plastic and Wheels.
Bolt on the Wheels, Fenders, and Rollbar for a Rolling Chassis.
Install the Hood and Hook up Guages and Battery.
Assemble and Install the Front End Loader.